- A devotional called “Becoming God’s True Woman… while I still have a curfew.” It is written by Susan Hunt and Mary A. Kassian and published by Moody Publishers.
- A fictional book about the adventures of an Amish girl named Lily, “Life with Lily.” It is written by Mary Ann Kinsinger and Suzanne Woods Fisher and published by Revell.
- “Shadow of His Hand,” which is part of the Daughters of Faith Series. Also published by Moody Publishers, it tells the life story of Holocaust survivor Anita Dittman. Written by Wendy Lawton.
- Leave a comment either here or on my Simply Faithful Facebook page telling me that you want to win these three books. You have until 10 p.m. EDT on Saturday, Sept. 29, to enter.
- I’ll write all the names on sheets of paper and have whoever happens to be nearby draw a name. Sound fair?
This should be fun!