It’s something I grew up with. Grandma made it for me anytime enough snow fell in Oklahoma to cover the grass, and now I make it for my boys. And my husband. And our next door neighbor.
Here is the super special recipe:
- Take about a gallon of fresh snow.
- Add 1 cup sugar; 1 tsp vanilla and 1 can condensed milk.
- If it is still a bit dry, add a little milk.
- Keep stirring (and adding a little milk) until it looks like ice cream.
- Eat until you can’t stand it anymore.
You can thank me later…